As a new or renewing member of the Center for Coastal Studies, you are making an active contribution to the study and conservation of the Gulf of Maine, home to the great whales of the North Atlantic and the many other fantastic varieties of wildlife for which it serves as a primary habitat. They are defenseless without your support.
In thanks for your support you will receive:
* The Center’s newsletter Coastwatch
* A special CCS member discount of $5 off the regular ticket price for whale-watch trips aboard the Dolphin Fleet. Number of discounted tickets per whale watch depends upon membership level. Please note you must make your reservation by phone (1-800-826-9300) for the discount to apply!
* A 20% discount off all CCS retail merchandise purchases, either made in person here in Provincetown or from our new on-line store (now under construction!)
Regardless of your membership level, if you are a new member, we will send you a premium as a token of our appreciation! See below for details.
If you would like to print this form and mail it in, click here. Otherwise, simply fill out the online form provided below, and click the “Join CCS” button.
Thank you so much for your support!
2014 Membership Benefits & Premiums
In addition to those benefits described above, new members will receive:
* One Center ball cap OR an organic cotton eco-friendly tote bag with our logo
* One discount ticket per whale watch trip for member named on card
* Two Center ball caps, one ball cap and one eco-bag, or two eco-bags
* Two discount tickets per whale watch trip for members named on card
* Your choice of Whales in the Wild II, an up-close and personal view of Stellwagen Bank’s amazing array of wildlife on an 80-minute DVD by In the Wild Productions; OR an adorable stuffed toy whale or seal
* Four discount tickets per whale watch trip for members named on card and family and guests who accompany them
* A copy of Winged Leviathan: The Story of the Humpback Whale, by Center alumnus Phil Clapham, with stunning photography by Colin Baxter, who has gained fame for his up-close images of whales
* Five discount tickets per whale watch trip for members named on card and family and guests who accompany them.
* A five-disc Special Edition DVD of the award-winning BBC/Discovery Channel series Blue Planet: Seas of Life, narrated by renowned wildlife filmmaker Sir David Attenborough, “the finest documentary on the world’s oceans that any human being has ever seen” (Newsday)
* Six discount tickets per whale watch trip for members named on card and family and guests who accompany them.
* Personal invitation for two to join the Center’s scientists and board of directors as their guest aboard our annual Sunset Whale Watch
* Handsome, classic L.L. Bean custom-designed natural canvas tote bag displaying the Center’s familiar humpback whale & calf emblem
* Eight discount tickets per whale watch trip for members named on card and family and guests who accompany them
All Leadership benefits, plus a personal invitation to an annual private dinner with senior staff, board members, and special guests.
Note: Premiums apply to new memberships only.
Please choose your member category and type below in order to process your secure on-line payment with PayPal.
To make a donation in an amount larger than $5,000, please contact Mary Moore at 508-487-3622, ext. 105 or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CCS is a registered 501(c)(3), charitable organization, Federal I.D. # 04-2609788. Donations to the Center for Coastal Studies are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.