Directions To CCS Administrative Offices at 115 Bradford Street:
-Take Route 6 towards Provincetown.
-From Rt. 6 take a left at the Conwell Street Exit (it has a stop light and is your second “entrance” to Provincetown.
-At the end of Conwell Street, turn right onto Bradford Street.
-At the bottom of the hill, go past the Exxon and Cumberland Farms Gas Stations approximately 2 blocks.
-115 Bradford Street is on the corner of Ryder and Bradford across from the town hall. If you get to the park on your right, you’ve gone too far.
-Parking is on the east side of the building, parallel to Ryder Street.
Directions To CCS Marine Lab at 5 Holway Avenue:
– Take Route 6 towards Provincetown.
– From Rt. 6 take a left at the Conwell Street Exit (it has a stop light and is your second “entrance” to Provincetown.
– At the end of Conwell Street, turn right onto Bradford Street.
– Go approximately one mile, and at the top of the hill (just before the Crowne Point Inn), take a right on Prince Street.
– Take your first right at the parking booth (town-paid parking lot). Drive straight towards the stop sign.
– Turn Left. Park at the farthest end of the lot, across from the high school.
– The marine lab is the building BEHIND the church parish hall. It cannot be seen from the parking lot.