The Center for Coastal Studies is located at 5 Holway Avenue, Provincetown, MA 02657.
Driving directions are as follows:
– Take Route 6 towards Provincetown.
– From Rt. 6 take a left at the Conwell Street Exit (it has a stop light and is your second “entrance” to Provincetown.
– At the end of Conwell Street, turn right onto Bradford Street.
– Go approximately one mile, and at the top of the hill (just before the Crowne Point Inn), take a right on Prince Street.
– Take your first right at the parking booth (town-paid parking lot). Drive straight towards the stop sign.
– Turn Left. Park at the farthest end of the lot, across from the high school.
– CCS is the building BEHIND the church parish hall. It cannot be seen from the parking lot.